Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Operation Planning Engineer
We are strengthening our Operation unit further. In this stage of the project, you will be responsible of planning the plant’s safe and efficient operation in future. In project’s later phase you are involved in plant commissioning and after that in operation. You work as part of the Operation and Maintenance department in co-operation with Fennovoima’s other teams, the plant supplier and the authorities.
Your tasks include (depending on your competence) e.g.
- Planning of operation phase
- Developing work permit practises
- Reviewing of Supplier´s design documentation
- Developing operating documentation
- Participating in outage planning
Ideal candidate for this position has
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in technology
- Several years’ experience in tasks related to operation of conventional or nuclear power plant
- Experience in management projects
- Good co-operation skills and ability to get things done
- Language skills: Advanced in English, both verbally and in writing, Finnish is an advantage.
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 10.8.2020. For further information, please contact Operation Manager Antti Lammela tel. +358 (0)20 757 8694 on Tue 7.7. at 09:00-10:00 or on Tue 28.7. at 09:00-10:00, or Psycon consultant Mira Karilahti +358 (0)20 7101 238 on Mon 6.7. at 12:00-13:00.
You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Capital region for 1-2 years, then Pyhäjoki. Also starting in Pyhäjoki possible.