Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Power Plant Chemistry Engineer
We are strengthening our team. At this stage of the project, you will be responsible for water chemistry-related entity. You will participate in the supervision of the design, implementation and testing of water treatment and sampling systems of our future nuclear power plant. You will also be responsible for the supervision of laboratories design.In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop your competence as the project develops. At a later phase, you will be involved in plant commissioning and operation. You will be part of the operation and maintenance team and work with Fennovoima’s other teams, the suppliers and the authorities. Your work description will be adjusted based on your competences.
Your main tasks will include
- reviewing technical designs, analyses, instructions and other technical documents
- planning Fennovoima´s processes within your scope of responsibility
- reviewing and preparing documentation for chemical permit application
- follow-up of laws, regulations and standards within your scope of responsibility
The ideal candidate for this position has
- applicable education
- good cooperation skills and ability to get things done
- experience in tasks related towater chemistry and material technology
- experience of management projects is an advantage
- experience of power plants or process design
- experience of nuclear power plants and knowledge of nuclear safety regulations is an advantage
- advanced English and Finnish, both speaking and writing skills
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 16.9.2018. For further information, please contact Operation Manager Juhani Jokinen tel. +358 (0)20 757 8471 on Friday 7.9. at 12-13 or Psycon consultant Milla Kansonen tel. +358 (0)20 710 1282 on Wednesday 12.9. at 13-15. You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Helsinki capital area or Pyhäjoki, later Pyhäjoki