Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
PROJECT CONTRACT MANAGER
As a Project Contract Manager you will work in the Fennovoima Project Management organization for various project contract and claim management/administration related tasks. You will work in close co-operation with Fennovoima project management, engineering, operating and legal teams as well as with the plant supplier and other contractual partners.
Your tasks and responsibilities include e.g.
- management and administration of Hanhikivi Nuclear Power Plant delivery Contract, Nuclear Fuel Delivery Contract and other relevant Fennovoima’s Contracts and related tasks such as:
- claims avoidance/management
- analysis, preparation and management of contractual correspondence letters
- analysis/preparation/management of contract changes and variations
- management of payment milestones and related invoicing
- developing and maintaining contract management processes and guidelines
- provision of contractual advice for the internal stakeholders
- increasing contractual awareness and implementing behavioral changes within Fennovoima’s organization if/when needed
- provision of contract management training for the Fennovoima personnel
- developing constructive contractual relationships with contractual partners
Ideal candidate for this position has
- applicable technical B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree
- at least 10 years’ experience of contract management (working preferably directly in a contract management organization/team related position) for complex large scale international infrastructural, industrial or power plant projects implemented with EPC contracts
- experience from the Nuclear Power Industry
- experience from project management
- fluent English, knowledge of Russian and Finnish would be an advantage
- good MS Office skills
- professional attitude and capability to manage wide and complex matters
- analytical and systematic work approach
- a high level of professionalism, discipline and dedication to achieve tasks on time
- good negotiation, influencing, business communication and people skills
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 10.8.2020. For further information, please contact Contract Management Director Jukka Haakana tel. +358 (0)20 757 8439 on Wed 8.7. at 12:00-13:00 or on Wed 29.7. at 12:00-13:00, or Psycon consultant Laura Nissilä tel. +358 (0)20 7101 271 on Fri 26.6. at 10:00-11:00 or on Thu 30.7. at 10:00-11:00. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Capital region, work location transfers to Pyhäjoki later on when needed.