Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Fennovoima's own scope of supply includes delivery and construction of several individual buildings and structures at Pyhäjoki site.Now we are looking for a Project Engineer(s) to strengthen our Owner’s Scope (OS) team.
Your tasks include e.g.
- preparing project management documentation and plans
- schedule development, control and follow-up
- cost control and follow-up, project reporting
- procurement and contracting support
- project document management and coordination
- correspondence with stakeholders (contractors, consultants, authorities)
- preparing and coordinating conventional permit applications
Your tasks will be adjusted based on your experience and background.
The ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: relevant B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in a technical area
- Previous experience in similar tasks in industrial investment and/or major construction projects
- Knowhow and experience in project management (e.g. scheduling) tools and software
- Language skills: Fluent Finnish and advanced English, both verbally and in writing
- Diligent and proactive character as well as positive attitude is a great advantage
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 16.9.2018. For further information, please contact Psycon Consultant Lari Koivu tel. +358 (0)20 710 1267 on Thursday 6.9. at 9-10 or on Wednesday 12.9. at 13-14. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Helsinki capital area, later Pyhäjoki