Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Project Engineer, Nuclear Safety
We are strengthening our team further and looking for a Project Engineer to join the Nuclear Safety & Licensing department. The department is responsible for nuclear and radiation safety, safeguards, nuclear fuel and security. You will be working with various activities to support the department and you will report to Nuclear Safety Director Juho Helander.
Your tasks may include e.g.
- Collecting the status and compiling the monthly report
- Compiling the budget and budget forecasts, coordination of procurements
- Schedule, task and actions follow-up and reporting
- Meeting preparation, coordination and follow-up
- Preparation of letters to authorities
- Document review coordination
The ideal candidate for this position has
- Preferably technical education, e.g. Bachelor or Master of Science degree
- Experience from nuclear industry or studies in nuclear engineering is seen as a benefit
- Previous experience of project management, documentation management or other coordination tasks in complex environments, e.g. in a safety critical industry
- Fluent English and Finnish skills
- Experienced in Office tool and knowledge of project management tools is considered a benefit
- Energetic and proactive working style, good communication skills and adaptable to quick changes and fast progress
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 10.8.2020. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Pekka Airaksinen tel. +358 (0)20 7101 222 on Tue 30.6. at 9-10 or Thu 6.8. at 14-15, or Nuclear Safety Director Juho Helander tel. +358 (0)20 757 8408 on Mon 29.6. at 14-15. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Helsinki / Pyhäjoki