Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Senior Structural Engineer
We are looking for the Structural Engineering Team a Senior Structural Engineer for the review work of design documents.
Your tasks will include:
- review and commenting of design documents for concrete structures
- participating also to the review of other design documents
- Supplier’s advising about Finnish requirements and practices of structural engineering
- participating in meetings
The final job description can be adjusted based on your knowledge and experience.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- applicable education (preferably M.Sc.in structural engineering)
- approximately 10 years of relevant work experience
- previous experience in demanding and complex structural engineering, experience in nuclear power projects is an advantage
- languages: fluent English, Finnish is an advantage
- co-operation skills, commitment to team work and strong problem solving skills
We appreciate professional and positive team players who want to take responsibility and have the skill to listen to colleagues.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 21.10.2018. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Milla Kansonen tel. +358 (0)20 7101 282 on Friday 12.10. at 9-11. Further information can also be asked per e-mail from juha.rinta-seppala(at)fennovoima.fi. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: First Helsinki for at least 6 months, later Pyhäjoki
Click below to read more about the team: