Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Site OHS Specialist
You will take all necessary action to maintain and improve OHS management and performance at the construction site. You will cooperate with the contractors and ensure that the activities follow applicable OHS procedures, regulations and standards. You will participate in the development of Fennovoima’s occupational health and safety management system according to ISO 45001 standards. You will work as the deputy of Fennovoima’s OHS Manager.
Your main tasks will include
- Maintaining and developing Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Supervising and instructing OHS performance at the construction site
- Carrying out OHS inspections
We would appreciate a person with
- A suitable academic or polytechnic degree
- Several yearsof work experience doing OHS tasks, for example, as an authority representative, anindustry expert ora consultant
- you are familiar with and are able to apply health and safety legislation
- you speak and write in Finnish and English fluently
- you are an active person who has enthusiasm to improve operations with energetic and fair attitude
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have a desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 16.9.2018. For further information, please contact OHS Manager Olli-Pekka Pirilä tel. +358 (0)20 757 8462 on Tuesday 11.9. at 13-15 or Psycon consultant Anna Virtanen tel. +358 (0)20 7101 279 on Friday 7.9. at 9-10. You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Pyhäjoki