Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Site OHSE Engineer
In this role, you will take all necessary action to maintain and improve OHSE management and performance at the construction site. You will work in cooperation with the contractors ensuring that the activities are in accordance with applicable OHSE procedures, regulations and standards. At the beginning, your work will be focused on environmental management. When construction works in the Hanhikivi 1 area accelerate, occupational, health and safety tasks shall be added to your work scope.
Your main tasks will include
- Supervising and instructing OHSE performance at the construction site
- Maintaining and developing environmental documentation
- Supervising waste management activities and chemical safety
- Supervising OHSE monitoring
- Carrying out OHSE inspections
We hope that we get to our team a person with
- A suitable academic or polytechnic degree
- Work experience performing OHSE tasks, for example, as an authority specialist, an industry expert or a consultant
- you are familiar with and able to apply environmental and health and safety legislation
- you talk and write in Finnish and English fluently
- you are an active and hands-on person who has enthusiasm to improve operations with energetic and fair attitude
- as construction works accelerate, we expect a possibility to do work in two shifts
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have a desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 16.9.2018. For further information, please contact Site Environmental Manager Heidi Karjalainen tel. +358 (0)20 757 9228 on Tuesday 11.9. at 9-10 or Psycon consultant Anna Virtanen tel. +358 (0)20 7101 279 on Friday 7.9. at 9-10. You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Pyhäjoki