Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Site Quality Control Specialist (Concrete Works and Structures)
As Site Quality Control Specialist for manufacturing of concrete structures you will be responsible for verification and inspection of construction measures from quality point of view. You will be an important part of the Site quality control process and you will represent the Owner in quality related activities of civil structures with the supplier and sub-suppliers, Fennovoima inter-discipline colleagues. The main focus of your work will be verification and inspection of the acceptability of manufacturing and installation of concrete structures. You will ensure and support Supplier to fulfill requirements during the whole construction process.
Your main tasks will include
- Performing FV’s quality control measures according to FV’s QC procedures
- Verification and inspection of supervision and quality control activities concerning manufacturing and installation of concrete structures
- Verification and inspection of acceptability and traceability of materials and products to be used/used in manufacture and installation
- Taking part in the relevant inspections as quality control person
- Elaboration of quality control inspections and reports
- Participation in the processing of non-conformance reports according to FV’s non-conformity procedures
- Ensure clear and transparent communication on the results of the inspections with the Supplier
The ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: Master Builder (AMK) or B.Sc. (AMK) in Civil Engineering
- The applicable qualifications of a foreman, supervisor or designer for concrete structures in the difficult difficulty class is an advantage
- Knowledge of Finnish building code
- FISE cerificate is an advantage
- Strong inspection and/or supervision experience in execution of civil structures. Applicable work experience in quality control tasks or in the nuclear field is an advantage
- Language skills: advanced in English both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of Finnish or Russian language is an advantage
- Knowledge of nuclear power plant design, YVL guide requirements or awareness of nuclear safety culture is an advantage
We appreciate professional and positive team players who want to take responsibility, have the desire to develop new power generation and have the skill to listen to colleagues.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 19.4.2021. For further information, please contact Site Quality Control Manager Antti Tikkakoski tel. +358 (0)20 7578 627 on Thu 1.4. at 12-13 or on Mon 12.4. at 12-13 or Psycon consultant Helmi Viertiö tel. +358 (0)20 7101 235 on Wed 7.4. at 14-15. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
Work location: Pyhäjoki.