Summer Trainee / Fennovoima
Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
Dare to take actions towards the summer of Your life!
At Fennovoima we continue to grow and develop our organization. Besides the experienced professionals we recruit for our permanent positions, we are also looking for some summer trainees to assist and participate in different duties in our organization during the summer holiday season. As a summer trainee you will gain valuable experience from our unique project and international organization, and you get to be a part of an inspiring work environment with highly talented professionals as your colleagues. You will also be offered a comprehensive introduction to Fennovoima and to your tasks.
Summer Trainee, Civil Engineering (Fire protection design)
We are looking for an active and motivated Summer Trainee to our Team. You will participate in review work of fire protection design.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Review of fire protection design using 3D model Autodesk Navisworks®
- Review of active and passive fire protection systems
- Review of plant evacuation
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: student for B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Fire Safety Engineering or similar
- Detail-oriented, independent, positive attitude with analytical thinking
- Language skills: good in English. Finnish, Swedish and Russian are a benefit.
Do you want to bring your energy to our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 5.2.2020. We will contact you if your profile is suitable for this Summer Trainee position.
Work location: The work location is in Helsinki or Pyhäjoki office.