Summer Trainee / Fennovoima
Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
Dare to take actions towards the summer of 2022!
At Fennovoima we continue to grow and develop our organization. Besides the experienced professionals we recruit for our permanent positions, we are also looking for some Summer Trainees to assist and participate in different duties in our organization during the summer holiday season. As a Summer Trainee you will gain valuable experience from our unique project and international organization, and you get to be a part of an inspiring work environment with highly talented professionals as your colleagues. You will also be offered a comprehensive introduction to Fennovoima and to your tasks.
Summer Trainee, Complex Self-Standing Equipment
We are looking for an active and motivated Summer Trainee to our Team. You will participate in review process of design and quality documentation for such systems as diesel generators, airlocks, lifting equipment and nuclear fuel handling system. This work contains general evaluation of documentation completeness and quality, support with the document management and communication tasks as well as document review process. Also, you will have possibility to observe/participate in the technical discussions.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Supporting the team in document management activities
- Supporting the team in organizing of the documentation review process
- Evaluation of the documentation completeness and quality
- Tasks’ follow-up
- Other tasks based on sub-unit’s need
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: student for Applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in technical area and/or previous experience/knowledge of the abovementioned systems or nuclear area in general
- MS Office skills
- Readiness for routine tasks
- Work personality: responsible, detail-oriented, co-operative, proactive, positive attitude.
- Language skills: advanced in English both verbally and in writing. Finnish and/or Russian is an advantage.
Do you want to bring your energy to our team? Please leave your application and CV in English no later than 31.1.2022. We will contact you if your profile is suitable for this Summer Trainee position.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
Work location: Helsinki office.