Summer Trainee / Fennovoima
Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
Dare to take actions towards the summer of 2022!
At Fennovoima we continue to grow and develop our organization. Besides the experienced professionals we recruit for our permanent positions, we are also looking for some Summer Trainees to assist and participate in different duties in our organization during the summer holiday season. As a Summer Trainee you will gain valuable experience from our unique project and international organization, and you get to be a part of an inspiring work environment with highly talented professionals as your colleagues. You will also be offered a comprehensive introduction to Fennovoima and to your tasks.
Summer Trainee, Contract and Commercial Management; Claim Management
We are looking for an active and motivated Summer Trainee to our Team. You will participate in Construction Claim Management, Contract Project Management and matters within the different Company Contract Framework.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Assisting the examination, evaluation and preparation of outcoming/incoming construction claim
- Assisting in digging / researching / digesting & synthesizing accurate information
- Assisting in recording / updating internal follow-up tools and reports
- Actively interfacing and closely working with transverse disciplines such as planning, project, risk & internal departments
- Drafting claim correspondence
- Training in M-Files
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: student for Applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in a contract, construction, project management field and/or previous experience/knowledge of construction claim management
- Skills in MS Office and 365 applications and some experience with ERP tools
- Work personality: open, co-operative, proactive, detail-oriented, positive attitude with analytical thinking
- Language skills: advanced in English verbally and in writing. Finnish and Russian language skills are an advantage.
Do you want to bring your energy to our team? Please leave your application and CV in English no later than 31.1.2022. We will contact you if your profile is suitable for this Summer Trainee position.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
Work location: Helsinki office.