Summer Trainee / Fennovoima
Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
Dare to take actions towards the summer of 2022!
At Fennovoima we continue to grow and develop our organization. Besides the experienced professionals we recruit for our permanent positions, we are also looking for some Summer Trainees to assist and participate in different duties in our organization during the summer holiday season. As a summer trainee you will gain valuable experience from our unique project and international organization, and you get to be a part of an inspiring work environment with highly talented professionals as your colleagues. You will also be offered a comprehensive introduction to Fennovoima and to your tasks.
Summer Trainee, Supply Chain Management
We are looking for an active and motivated Summer Trainee to our team. You will participate in supportive work for various development activities of Supply Chain Management Unit.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Assisting in supply chain management database maintenance and updating tasks
- Supporting in various database updating tasks
- Supporting in potential supplier portal screening
- Information searching, evaluation and editing activities
- Other related tasks
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: student for applicable B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in energy and environment technology, international business, business economics, data analytics, project management or information technology, and or previous experience/knowledge of aforementioned areas.
- Experience in procurement and supply chain is an advantage, especially in nuclear industry
- Skills in MS Office and other data systems and related applications
- Work personality: co-operative, proactive, detail-oriented team worker with analytical thinking and positive attitude
- Language skills: fluent English and Finnish both verbally and in writing
Do you want to bring your energy to our team? Please leave your application and CV in English no later than 31.1.2022. We will contact you if your profile is suitable for this Summer Trainee position.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
Work location: Pyhäjoki office (also Oulu possible).