Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Supply Chain Specialist
As a Supply Chain Specialist you will work in the Fennovoima project organization in various supply chain related tasks. You will work in close co-operation with Fennovoima project management team and as well as with the plant supplier, equipment suppliers, design and consulting offices and contractors.
Your main tasks will be:
- Support and coordination of Fennovoima’s internal counterparties related to the plant supplier’s supply chain qualification
- Participation in the supply chain meetings and negotiations with the plant supplier
- Participation in the supply chain development and maintenance
Successful Supply Chain Specialists have a comprehensive understanding of supply chain processes and methods, connections with procurement including knowledge of the procurement channels, supplier markets, approved supplier lists and supplier identification. He/she has a passion for cross-functional teamwork.
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- education: applicable technical or commercial B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree
- solid job experience in
- industrial or power plant projects – nuclear power project experience, especially supply chain, would be an advantage
- contracting knowledge and negotiations experience
- procurement / purchase / supply chain activities of international investment projects
- working with people from different cultural backgrounds
- fluent English and Finnish, knowledge of Russian would be an advantage
- system skills:
- knowledge of project and cost management tools
- Microsoft Office
- professional and systematic attitude
- work experience in the supply chain/procurement/logistics area of the nuclear industry
- knowledge of related process and project management, mechanical, industrial, logistics/supply chain
- nuclear technology studies / experience
- knowledge of sourcing documentation and quality methods
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 16.9.2018.
For further information, please contact Supply Chain Manager Tatu Hietala tel. +358(0)20 757 8610 on Tuesday 4.9. at 9-11 or on Tuesday 11.9. at 14-15, or Psycon consultant Rauna Kautto tel. +358 (0)20 7101 242 on Friday 7.9. at 9-10 or on Friday 14.9. at 12-14. You will find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi,
Work location: Pyhäjoki, after a 6-month induction and training period in Helsinki office