Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
System Engineer, Auxiliary Systems
We are strengthening our Nuclear Process Unit team and we are hiring more System Engineers. As a System Engineer you will participate in supervision and control of the design, installation and testing of the Nuclear Process systems during the nuclear power plant project. You will work as part of a team in contact to the suppliers and authorities.
Your tasks will include at least
- Coordination of Nuclear process systems design or assigned sub-projects.
- Review of system design, analyses, reports and other technical documentation.
- Supervision of suppliers' activities related to design, construction, installation, commissioning, testing and quality assurance.
- Preparation of activities related to commissioning, inspections and testing.
- Participation in planning of Fennovoima's processes within your scope of responsibility.
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Education: B.Sc. or M.Sc. in technology
- Experience from nuclear power plant project or NPP operation
- Knowledge of the nuclear safety regulations is an advantage
- Good negotiation, communication and project management skills
- Fluent skills in English, Russian or/and Finnish is an advantage
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 19.10.2020. For further information, please contact Nuclear Process Main and Utility Systems Manager Vratislav Piovarci tel. +358 (0)20 7578 527 on Thu 1.10. at 14:00-15:00 or on Thu 8.10. at 10:00-11:00, or Psycon consultant Helmi Viertiö tel. +358 (0)20 7101 235 on Wed 30.9. at 14:00-15:30 or on Tue 13.10 at 10:00-12:00.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Capital region for 1-2 years, then Pyhäjoki. Also starting in Pyhäjoki is possible.