Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Technical Coordinator, Contract Management
We are strengthening our company with a Technical Coordinator in the Contract Management Department (CoMa). The CoMa Department is responsible for a wide range of topics, including
- Contract Administration
- Integrated Change Management
- Claim Management
- Contractual advice to other departments
As a Technical Coordinator for CoMa, you will work in a number of areas to support the team. Your tasks include (but are not limited to)
- Co-ordination of transmittals and documentation review process
- Analysing STUK decisions and Suppliers correspondence
- Retrieving and collecting evidence supporting claims production
- Providing high level technical advice to the team
- Supporting claim specialist, delay experts and contract managers
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Applicable Bachelor level degree in construction or other engineering related discipline
- Relevant work experience preferably in a regulated field
- Advanced English skills
- MS Office tools skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience of document management tools (especially M-Files)
- Good co-operation and multi-tasking skills, proactive attitude
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 19.4.2021. For further information, please contact Contract Management Director Katarina Culham tel. +358 (0)20 7578 757 on Tue 13.4. at 15-16 or on Fri 16.4. at 12-13, or Psycon consultant Hanna Starczewski tel. +358 (0)20 7101 236 on Thu 8.4. at 13-14 or on Fri 16.4. at 9-10.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Capital region, work location transfers to Pyhäjoki later on when needed.