Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Technical Coordinator (fixed-term, maternity leave substitute)
We are looking for a Technical Coordinator to Mechanical Engineering discipline. As a Technical Coordinator you support the document approval process. This work contains organizing document circulation to experts within Mechanical Engineering and other disciplines as well. You are also responsible for receiving and sending transmittal letters and documents to the supplier and to authorities.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Follow-up of documentation review and approval process
- Coordination and writing of letters and transmittals
- Tasks’ follow-up
- Supporting Mechanical engineering discipline regarding document management activities
- Organizing and participating in meetings in Fennovoima offices in Finland and outside Finland
Ideal candidate for this position has:
- Education: Bachelor level degree in Business Administration or in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in the document handling of different projects, preferably in nuclear projects
- Language skills: fluent in English, Russian and Finnish is an advantage
- Good interaction skills and willingness to travel occasionally
- MS Office tools skills required (Word, Excel, Outlook. Access knowhow is an advantage)
- Proactive character and “can do” attitude is an advantage
We appreciate professional and positive team players who want to take responsibility and make the decisions and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your application and CV no later than 10.8.2020 . For further information, please contact Mechanical Engineering Unit Manager Jouko Tuominen tel. +358 (0)20 7578 522 on Wed 1.7. at 9-11 or on Tue 7.7. at 14-16, or Psycon consultant Lari Koivu tel. +358 (0)20 7101 267 on Mon 20.7. at 13-15 or on Mon 3.8. at 12-14. More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Capital region.