Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies.
We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Technical Coordinator (Training)
We are strengthening our Training Sub-Unit further. We are looking for a Technical Coordinator to support the training documentation management process. This work contains organizing training document circulation to experts in other units as well as within the Training Sub-Unit. You are also responsible for receiving documents from the supplier and sending documents to the supplier. You will also follow-up and coordinate actions and tasks agreed in the meetings with the supplier.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Supporting training document management
- Organizing and participating in meetings at Fennovoima offices in Finland and on the supplier’s premises in/outside Finland
- Coordinating and writing letters, transmittals and minutes of the meetings
- Following-up, analysing and reporting meeting tasks and actions
- Following-up and coordinating training documentation review and approval processes
- Developing processes and procedures
- General document management activities and training coordination
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Bachelor level degree in Business Administration or in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the nuclear field, energy sector or large industrial projects
- Language skills: fluent in English (and Finnish) both spoken and written
- Good interaction skills and willingness to travel occasionally
- MS Office tools skills (Word, Excel, Outlook. Access knowhow is an advantage)
- Previous experience of document management or other coordination tasks in complex environments
- Clear and precise communication skills, both spoken and written
- Diligent and proactive character and a positive attitude
- Willingness to clarify unclear issues effectively and in a constructive way
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to assume responsibility and have the desire to develop the new power generation. The position requires an ability to adapt to changes and to work in a rapid international project environment with tight schedules.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 16.9.2018.For further information, please contact Training Manager Riitta Hast [email protected] or Psycon consultant Milla Kansonen tel. +358 (0)20 710 1282 on Wednesday 12.9.2018 at 13-15. More information about Fennovoima you will find on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: At first Helsinki or Pyhäjoki, later Pyhäjoki