Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Technical Support, Design Interface Engineer
We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter resource to join our Configuration Management Unit as a Designer Interface Engineering which is part of Fennovoima Utility and Operation Organization. Your main tasks are related to developing and maintaining the technical interface in Fennovoima and with Supplier. The successful candidate will report directly to the Configuration Manager and collaborate with Fennovoima Engineering and Design Integrity Disciplines. This job operates in a professional office environment. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly work environment with a team that is dedicated and passionate about craftsmanship and innovation.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Lead and monitor the Project wide internal and external multi-disciplinary interface management activity: physical, functional and geographical and any other internal or external interfaces,
- Taking as an expert role for the technical interface management and related configuration management,
- Coordinate and track interface issues and provide support to ensure active, positive and well-recorded interfacing activities and actions are addressed by interfacing entities,
- Ensure consistency in the Project wide application of the Interface Management,
- Ensure appropriate reviews are implemented to support assurance of interface management performance,
- Lead a collaborative approach across the Project to facilitate the planning and delivery of the interface works to ensure the all interface issues are addressed,
- Report regularly on status of the key interface activities,
- Own the Supplier’s and its sub-suppliers’ interface related documents, ensure the Supplier’s sub-supplier’s procedures are developed on time and reviewed and approved
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Understanding of engineering discipline activities and relationships, especially process and mechanical engineering or electrical and I&C,
- Engineering education (B.Sc. or M.Sc.),
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in similar tasks in power plant industry or other process industry,
- Strong problem solving, communication and listening skills,
- Language skills: advanced in English both verbally and in writing, Russian language skill is an asset,
- Knowledge of VVER-1200 technology is considered as an asset
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV and respond to the open questions in our application form no later than 10.8.2020. For further information, please contact Psycon consultant Anu Säilä-Kiukas tel. +358 (0)20 7101 272 on Fri 26.6. at 10-11 or on Wed 8.7. at 13-14 or Configuration Manager Mansoor Vallanchira tel. +358 (0)20 7578 507 on Thu 6.8. at 10-11. You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Capital region for 1-2 years, then Pyhäjoki