Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Training Specialist (fixed-term, maternity leave substitute)
We are looking for a Training Specialist to our General Training Sub-Unit. The position is fixed-term, maternity leave substitute at least for one year. As a Training Specialist you are involved in the digital transformation of our training. You are responsible for our learning management system (SAP SuccessFactors) development, digital learning solutions and e-learning content creation. Your tasks will be adjusted based on your expertise and depending on your earlier experience, you might take also responsibility on our Site Access training in Pyhäjoki.
Your tasks include e.g.
- Learning system development (SAP SuccessFactors)
- E-learning content creation using Gimlet Composer
- Acting as part-time instructor in trainings
- Conduct of quarterly and annual training reports
- Planning and implementation of training data and documentation practices
- Training administrative tasks:
- internal customer support (instructors, experts and supervisors)
- training analyses, design, development and evaluation
- training procurements
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Applicable Master’s degree
- About 3-5 years of experience in training or other related tasks
- Pedagogical and training skills
- Expertise of e-learning content development
- Expertise of SAP SuccessFactors Learning and/or other advanced learning solutions
- Knowledge of nuclear power plant training and the requirements of YVL Guides are an advantage
- Language skills: fluent in English both spoken and written
- Advanced skills in MS Office tools (especially Excel)
- Active and initiative approach, an ability to organize and coordinate effectively
We appreciate system oriented, professional and positive team players who are eager to take responsibility and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 19.10.2020. For further information, please contact Training Manager Emmi Hanhimäki on Fri 2.10. at 12-13 or on Fri 16.10. at 10-11 or Psycon Consultant Mira Karilahti tel. +35820 7101 238 on Wed 7.10. at 12-13.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Capital region or Pyhäjoki