Fennovoima will be building an emission-free nuclear power plant in the Pyhäjoki region. Would you like to be part of the solution? At Fennovoima you get to work in a unique international project together with the field’s leading experts. Our environment will enable you to use your expertise and develop your competencies. We care about our employees. You will have for example flexible working hours, possibility for remote work, comprehensive training, extensive occupational healthcare including health insurance, culture and sports benefit and well-being events. Join our growing team!
Utility Operations Development Director
As Utility Operations Development Director, you will be a member of the Operation Management Team and in a central role in leading the company. Together with the Utility Operations Director, you will lead the development of the Utility organization from the project organization to become the plant owner and the operating organization. You will be also the supervisor of the currently 20-person strong department, which is responsible within Fennovoima for the owner’s preparation for plant commissioning and operation. As a member of the Utility Operations Management Team, you will also have a central role in the plant design decision making.
Your main tasks will also include
- Developing, together with the organization, an operating and maintenance concept for the plant
- Leading the road for building the plant operation and maintenance organization and cooperating to ensure that the support organization development is aligned
- Planning and leading the development of the management system and procedures for plant commissioning and operation
- Planning the competence development and training of the organization toward operation
The ideal candidate for this position has
- Master’s degree in Technology
- At least 10 years of experience from the nuclear industry, preferably from Finnish or from the Western European regulatory environment
- Experience from nuclear power plant projects and plant operation
- Strong leadership and communication skills, including good transformation and change management skills
- Proactive and driving mindset
- Fluent skills in English, preferably also Finnish
We appreciate professional and positive team players who are able to take proactive leadership in complex situation, and have the desire to develop new power generation.
Do you want to join our team? Please leave your CV, respond to the open questions and give your salary request in our application form no later than 11.1.2021. For further information, please contact Utility Operations Director Janne Liuko tel. +358 (0)20 7579 254 on Fri 27.11. at 13:00-15:00 or on Wed 16.12. at 09:00-11:00 or agree another time per email ([email protected]), or Psycon Consultant Tapio Nieminen tel. +358 (0)20 7101 254 on Mon 7.12. at 14:00-15:00 or on Thu 17.12. at 14:00-15:00.
Employment at Fennovoima requires a passed personnel security clearance, according to the Finnish Act on Personal Security Clearances as well as a passed drug test, according to the Finnish Act on the Protection of Privacy in Working Life.
You can find more information about Fennovoima on our website: www.fennovoima.fi.
Work location: Capital region or Pyhäjoki.