Fennovoima performs a comprehensive review of all subcontractor companies.
Important selection criteria include the following:
- Technical and financial capability of acting as a service provider or supplier
- Subcontractor monitoring procedures
- Compliance with Finnish legislation and international treaties
- Compliance with contractual obligations
- Compliance with occupational health and safety and environmental requirements
As part of our supply agreements, we require that all subcontractors comply with the ethical requirements laid down in Fennovoima’s Code of Conduct and monitor compliance within their supply chain.